Sellers: 3 Easy Ways to register:
- Register & Pay Online
- Print off Mail in Application & Mail in with Check/Money order
- Call us with Credit Card Payment 360-907-5919
Now Reserving for November 7th 2020 if Sale is Cancelled due to Covid Virus or any other reason a Future Sale Credit will be Used No Refunds will be Given once Paid 100% Non-Refundable.
- November 7th, 2020 Indoors
- April 18th, 2020 Cancelled
- July 18th, 2020 Cancelled
- Sellers keep 100% of your sales!
- Recycle: keep your old items alive
- Fun, Fun, Fun!
- Space starts @ $60
- Hundreds of Booths
- Vintage to New & Everything in between
Thank you for joining our Sales, we want you to Have a Successful Sale so we have a Perfect location for you as well we do all the Advertisement for you Please read Below for our Guidelines for Vendors.
Once Payment is Made all Spaces are 100% Non-Refundable and Valid for Sale Date Paid for only.
Sellers Recieve 2 Vendor Passes for each Space (Max 4 total after 2nd Space)
Sellers Keep 100% Of your Own Sales!
Spaces Fills fast All Spaces Need to Pre-Register and pre-pay application available under application Page
Aprils Sale has Multiple Buildings,Spaces are assigned Prior & Not Guaranteed in Main Bldg Outer Buildings are Indoors but have No Heat.
Parking Vendors Get 1 Free parking pass** Shoppers Pay $6
If you are a Business Please contact our office Prior to Paying for space to make sure your Company isnt already attending (Only 1 Like Company allowed Per-Sale~ Scentsy, mary Kay etc.)
General Rules NW’S LARGEST GARAGE SALE & Vintage sale
The Largest Garage Sale (LGS LLC, LGS Events), its associated committee(s) or authorities, reserves the right to exclude or reject without recourse any person or items which violate the following rules, or are otherwise deemed objectionable.
1. Raffles are NOT allowed.
2. No food & beverage sales; (Not even Bottled Water)
3. FIRE MARSHALL REGULATIONS (The Fire Marshall will be enforcing the following)
No “flammable gas, liquid or solid is allowed to be in the Building or sold.
4.Any , Awning, or CANOPY *MUST HAVE A Fire Marshall’s approval Flame Retardant top. PLEASE CHECK YOUR TENT , CANOPY , Awning for Something that says Flae Retardent before you come to the Sale
5. Camping/Overnight Must be Registered & Approved by the Fairgrounds
***FOR CLARK COUNTY CAMPING AVAILABLE SEE APPLICATION FOR INFO**
7. Sellers Booth Must remain set up & Open during Open hours for Customers
8. Sellers are required to wear their Sellers Wrist Band in plain sight at all times during the sale.
9. Spots are not to be sublet or re-sold by Vendors. lf you need to cancel prior to the Garage Sale, please Email us in Writing email@example.com.
10. Friday is Vendor Set-Up Day all Vendors Must set up & Claim their spaces Friday before sale…. Times & Info will be sent to you Sellers move in decals must be worn at all times during set-up. There will be no General Admission on Friday NO SELLING ON FRIDAY Not even to other vendors anyone caught doing Transactions on Friday will be asked to leave the building and may not participate in event with No Refund.
11. After setting up your Spots(s) Please cover your Booth Before leaving.
12. Sellers will be admitted two hour earlier than the posted opening hours 6am for Vendors Only
13. Spots must be manned from opening hour to closing. (The Garage Sale closes at 5 PM on Saturday and the Committee expects each Seller to remain set-up and selling until that time (July’s Summer Sale ends at 4PM)
14. Amplified speaker systems are not allowed. Noise Compliance if you Have items that Make noise, Musical Instruments, Duck Calls, Whistles Radios Etc. the Level of Noise must not effect the sellers & Shoppers around you if you are asked by vendors or a staff member to stop you must stop the disturbance if you are asked 2 times to stop you will be asked to leave with no refund.
15. No Smoking in Building
16. No Animals on the Premises ( Unless Service Animal)
17. For electrical services there is a $95 charge per spot and you must pay for this Service with Application. Very Limited Available
18. After sale is over all items must be removed from your space & Area, including garbage. If anything is left behind, you will not be allowed at future shows and a $100 dump fee will be billed to you.
All spaces at end of Sale must be Removed by 8pm Day of event any items left on Property after 8pm Day of Sale will be Disposed of and a $100 Fee will Apply for Disposal Fee’s and Seller will be Banned from selling at Future Sales
19. Of course the Obvious No, Fighting, Stealing (We will Prosecute for theft) , Drug Use, allowed anyone in violation of these will be asked to leave with no refunds
20. All Booth Spaces will be Verified during set up and or During Sale, all spaces Must be Paid for according to the type of booth you Have. Example- if you are a Business and only Pay for a Garage Sale Space, you will be asked to Pay the Difference or you will be asked to Leave, Please Pay for appropriate space.
21. All Sellers Must Set up on Friday day Before Sale Date NO Saturday Move in all Spaces Must be Claimed Friday of Sale by 6pm After 6pm Friday all Unclaimed Spaces are Released and No Refunds Given All Spaces 100% Non-Refundable.
22. All Spaces 100% Non-Refundable for any Reason, Cancellation Act of God, No Spaces will be Refunded. Once Paid 100% Non-Refundable LGS Events is Not Responsible for Cancelled Events due to Weather, Acts of God or Closures imposed by Government or City Regulations and Can Cancel events with No Refunds.
23. No helium balloons or free floating devices propane or gasses allowed in building
24. Any fighting, cursing or aggressive behavior will be banned from sale with no refunds
25. After sale is over all items including garbage must be removed from your space & building or a $100 dump fee will be charged by 7pm night of sale
26. No smoking inside building smoking in designated outside areas only
27. all spaces Verified for correct items being sold if you are a business a business must claim items selling and pay for the correct space (only 1 Company allowed per sale) and must be pre-approved
28. NW’S LARGEST Garage Sale & Vintage Sale reserves the right to Remove any seller and or cancel sellers space for non-compliance to any of the rules without refund
29. If Sale Cancels due to Covid 19 or any other reason No-refunds will be given only a future credit for sales in 2021 there is no refunds on any spaces lgs events has the right to cancel sale to protect its employees workers vendors and shoppers
30. anyone showing signs of illness is asked not to participate in the sale
31. all vendors and shoppers attend at own risk
32. spaces are reserved on a first reserved basis we place you in your space once the main building is full we do fill buildings 2 & 3 these buildings have no heat they are indoors covered and secured and get shoppers once paid all spaces are non-refundable
ANYONE IN VIOLATION OF ANY OF THESE GARAGE SALE RULES WILL LOSE THE PRIVILEGE OF PREREGISTRATION FOR Future LGS Events & will be asked to Leave with no refunds.
All Spaces are 100% Non-Refundable we do not transfer funds from one sale to another, if you do not claim your space no shows do not get any refund
All spaces & Table Rental & parking Passes & Extra vendor Passes are 100% Non=-Refundable
If you’re a Business and doing Business as at the Sale you are responsible for collecting and Paying Sales tax to the Washington State LGS Events NW’S LARGEST Garage Sale is not responsible for any sales Tax Issues for tax Questions you will contact the state of Washington IRS
May 5, 2020
We are devastated to share that we along with the Clark County Event Center have made the difficult decision to cancel the Summer 2020 NW’S LARGEST Garage Sale & Vintage Sale, originally scheduled for this July 18th.
This decision was not made lightly. At the onset of the COVID-19 virus, we were hopeful that the situation might resolve itself by July. But the health and safety of our guests, vendors, staff and volunteers is our top priority, and we have decided the risk of holding the Sale is too great. The Clark County Event Center &
The NW’S LARGEST Garage Sale & Vintage Sale, is attended by thousands of Shoppers from all over our area and beyond. The last thing we would want to do is hold an event that could contribute to the spread of the virus and potentially introduce a second wave of infections.
It’s important for us to make sure that when the Sale returns in November, it does so in a way that’s safe and ensures our guests feel secure. We will spend this downtime carefully planning on how to hold a successful event in a post-pandemic world.
The NW’S LARGEST Garage Sale & Vintage Sale, will return November 7th 2020.
For Vendors that have already paid in full we have Placed on your Account a Credit of however many spaces you have paid for,
We have sent out Information to all Current Sellers.
For Future Sellers we are Sold out of Space for November 2020 but we do have a Waitlist to Be placed on the Waitlist Please email us your full name, phone number, email and how many spaces you would like and we will contact you when space opens up email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We cannot thank you enough for your support during this time and we are looking forward to coming back in the Fall Healthy & Strong.
Until then, stay safe, be kind, and wash your hands. Cheers!
David & Kim Buffum and the entire NW’S LARGEST Garage Sale & Vintage Sale Team